CIS provides access to a diverse set of actively managed domestic and international fixed income opportunities across the maturity spectrum. Within investment grade fixed income, our strategies span the risk spectrum, offering capital preservation risk-adjusted, after tax total returns.
We would welcome an opportunity to provide additional information on our fixed income investment process and offerings, and we would be pleased to prepare a detailed analysis of your existing fixed income portfolio. Please contact us at: email@example.com
- Short Term Crossover Municipal:
- This strategy can provide the client with the flexibility ranging from 100% Municipal Bonds to a blend of Munis and Corporates customized to achieve diversification and tax-efficiency. The Muni exposure can also be tailored to achieve a “state-specific” skew.
- Short Term Taxable:
- This strategy can invest in taxable securities: governments, sovereigns, supranationals, corporates, and municipal securities.
- Crossover Municipal:
- This strategy provides the client with the flexibility to blend a portfolio with both tax-advantaged municipal and taxable corporate fixed income securities customized to achieve diversification and tax efficiency. Based on client needs and market conditions it can be 100% municipal bonds and can be offered with state specific skew based on client’s state of residence.
- This strategy can invest in a range of fixed income securities in the global corporate sector denominated in USD. It can also be customized to diversify across U.S. government, sovereign governments, taxable-municipal securities, supranational, sovereign and regional government agencies and global corporate bonds
- Crossover Plus:
- This strategy invests primarily in a blend of preferred and corporate securities, emphasizing QDI (Qualified Dividend Financials) and including some high yield exposure for tax efficient yield.
- Corporate Plus:
- This strategy invests primarily in a blend of preferred and corporate securities including some high yield exposure utilizing QDI (Qualified Dividend Investor) or non-QDI preferred securities based on the client’s tax-status.
- The portfolio can include exposure to sovereign government bonds as well as supranationals, global government agencies and global corporate fixed income. Global portfolios can have a range of USD exposure depending on client specifications and can also include protection against the adverse consequences of changes in inflationary expectations.